|AARP Tax Assistance|
Event Type: Tax Help|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 10:00 AM
For those age 50 and overLibrary: Main Library Link
TAXPAYERS DO NOT NEED TO BE MEMBERS OF AARP
Free assistance is offered to taxpayers age 50 and older. Appointments are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, with AARP volunteers available at the Main Library only. A 1-hour time-slot is assigned to each individual except for joint filers who can share an hour slot. Appointments will be at the Main Library in meeting room 2A.
EACH TAXPAYER SHOULD BRING:
(1) All tax documents received in mail--W-2, 1099's, etc.
(2) Government-issued photo ID.
(3) Social Security cards (a copy is OK), or a SSA or tax document that shows SSN number.
(4) Childcare provider's tax ID number.
(5) Documentation for dependency claims on children of divorced, separated or never-married parents-- Form 8332, court decree, etc.
(6) Bank routing number & account for direct deposit.
(7) Last year's federal and state returns.
Appointments are in short supply, so we remind you: If you must cancel your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible!
Please contact the Library at (513) 369-6900 to schedule an appointment.
Contact Number: 513-369-6900