|Intro to Email, Part 2|
Event Type: Computers & Technology|
Age Group(s): Adults, 55+
Start Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Now that you have an email address, you are probably wondering: what else can I do? The answer: a lot! This lesson will cover a variety of options that you can use with your email address, including:Library: Deer Park Branch Link
• replying to & forwarding messages
• sending an email to multiple recipients
• downloading email attachments
• attaching, uploading, and sending files
• managing and organizing folders (including understanding sent mail, drafts, and spam)
• setting up a contact list and contact groups Please note: participants should already have an email account and be familiar with sending messages.
Basic computer experience, such as knowing how to use a mouse, is helpful.